Have fun and send these cute and funny cheesy pickup lines with your friends or crushes. Make them smile or even laugh by using these corny pickup lines. If you think that romance is overrated these days then make a difference! Be hilarious!

 I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

If you were a booger I would pick you first.

 I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

"If I was peter pan you'd be my happy thought!"

Did you fart, cause you blew me away. 

i’m not feeling myself ltely, perhaps i should feel someone else 

I also have a tagalog pickup lines collection here on my blog. You might want to visit it.

Stay tuned for upcoming cheesy pickup lines 2011 because there will be more to come only here on Textmates Ko!

Comments

No Responses to “Cheesy Pickup Lines 2011”

Leave a Reply