Love is in the air. And I would like to share my collection of the sweetest quotations and the most romantic Text messages this Valentine's Day. Copy this valentine's day quotes and send them to your love ones now.

My lips want to kiss you. My eyes want to see you. My hands want to touch you. Every part of me wants you, maybe, because I was made just for you! Happy Valentimes Day!



You must be a thief because you stole my heart. You must be tired because you are always running through my mind. And maybe, I’m a bad shooter because I keep missing you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

I miss you when there’s no reason. How much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t? I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I see you never? I miss you now, how much more later? Happy Valentine’s Day!

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.

If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with.


What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy.

Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion
that each include the other,
each is enriched by the other.

To laugh often and love much... to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others, to give one's self...
this is to have succeeded.

when i first saw yo i was afraid to meet you when i first met you i was afraid to kiss you when i first kissed you i was afraid to love you but now that i love you im afraid to loose you

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.

I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you..

I Often Catch Myself Constantly Wondering How You Are, Sitting Alone With My Mind Set So Far, Reminiscing About Your Smile...All I Think About Is You. Your My First Thought In The Morning When I Get Up & Your My Last Thought When I Go To Bed...Can't You See I Love You & I Did For Almost 2 Years Now? I Love You So Much!

love hurts u deep but never give up that one speacal person cuz once there gone they might not ever come back

I don't want you to go away... Because, I can't cry without you... Please come back until you agree... I will never let you go.. Even I must jump off a building... I will do it, just for you...

If one person died for every picture of u tht popped into my mind there would be no one else on earth.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Enjoy this day with your love ones and spend it wisely.



Tags: Valentine's Day quotes, Valentine's day quotations, I love you quotes, Valentine's day text messages, Romantic quotations, hamster valentine's day, happy heart's day





Comments

No Responses to “Valentine's Day Quotes, Romantic Text messages”

Leave a Reply