Emo Text Messages and Emo quotes in English


"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

"Just live and breathe
And try not to die again."


"When the shadows beam
Misery remains
I won't leave this time."


"One can only feel desolate for so long Until one starts to change Into something the mirror doesn't recognize I metamorphasize"

"Now I'm driven to be ten times better than you think you are Piece my piece I've built my walls And burned the bridges down That lead back to people like you"

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.


I cry for the time that you were almost mine,  I cry for the memories I've left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new, I cry for the times I thought I had you


Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels


Whats the sense of wishing for something when I always just wish it away?


Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you.. it acts just like you tho.. far away and never replies to my questions


Why do people tell you to believe in what you want to but then tell you not to believe in the one true thing you do believe in?


Times a precious thing to waste, but friends are more precious

On a tombstone:
Remember man, as you walk by,
As you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, so shall you be.
Remember this and follow me.

Do not ask which creature screams in the night, Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, And my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeench and you are the puppet That dances to my tune."

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.

One does not love a place the less for having suffered in it unless it has all been suffering, nothing but suffering.



Tags: Emo quotes, emo quotations, emo textmessages, emo kowts, dark quotes

Comments

No Responses to “emo text messages| emo quotes english”

Leave a Reply