Send this mind bugling puzzle quotes and puzzle sms to your friends and other relatives. Test their IQ with this Free IQ test quotes and IQ test SMS. Enjoy!





Jimmy's mother has five children namely:
1. CHACHEY
2. CHECHIY
3. CHICHOY
4. CHOCHUY
5. (name d last) ??.

__________

Can you beat this logic?

A man and his wife were getting divorce at a local court. The mother wants the custody of their children, but the father also wants the same... The mother said to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, she should retain the custody of the them. After a long moment of silence, the man rose from the chair and said,"Judge, if I put a dollar into a vending machine and a pepsi comes out, does the pepsi belong to me or to the machine?"

__________

I am a thing...
The  fishermen love me...
The doctors hate me...
Kids want to eat me...
I am a 13 letter word:
What am I? _H_T_ _ _I_ _ME_

__________


__________

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The wife said she was sleeping...
The cook was cooking breakfast...
The gardener was picking vegetables outside...
The maid was in the post office mailing letter...
The butler said he was cleaning the closet upstairs...

After that, the police arrested the suspect immediately!
Q: Who was the murderer and how did you find out?


__________

One Car Rs 4
One Bike 50 Paisa
One Cycle 25 Paisa
Purchase 20 Vehicals in 20rs,
It is necessary to purchase every thing at-least one.
__________

5 Frogs Are Sitting On a Log.
4 Decide To Jump Off.
How many Are Left?
?
?
?
?
Still 5 left.
.
.
Moral:
There's a Lot of Difference Between Deciding and Doing.
__________

 Solve this riddle:-
“The Fishermen love me.
But doctors hate me.
Kids want 2 eat me.
I am a 13 letter word,
Who am I? Hint
_H_T_ _ _I_ _ME_
__________


I am made of 5 letters,
If U remove the first letter,
It is part of our body.
If U remove the second letter,
It is everywhere!
Guess what ???!

HAIR
AIR
-
-
-
-
-
-



__________


Tags: Puzzle sms, puzzle quotes, free puzzle quots, free puzzle kowts, free riddle quotes, free IQ test quotes






Comments

No Responses to “Get Free Puzzle Quotes and Puzzle SMS: Puzzling SMS, IQ test sms”

Leave a Reply